I crafted this site so that I could document my findings. So, this blog is
pretty much a learning resource for me and hope it to become a guide to the
future me and you, reader, wherever you are. I also hang out at the
server with the username
Lyrrad#1495. Feel free to reach me out.
- English (native)
- Greek (fluent)
- Filipino (beginner)
- Frontend Web Developer at MOIA (Hamburg, Germany) | Nov 2019 – Present
- Frontend Developer at ABOUT YOU GmbH (Hamburg, Germany) | Sep 2018 – Oct 2019
- Frontend Developer at BEAT (Athens, Greece) | Apr 2018 – Sep 2018
- Junior Frontend Developer at BEAT (Athens, Greece) | Sep 2017 – Mar 2018
- Junior Web Developer at OgilvyOne Worldwide Athens (Athens, Greece) | Oct 2016 – Aug 2017
- Web Developer Intern at OgilvyOne Worldwide Athens (Athens, Greece) | Apr 2016 – Sep 2016
- Undergraduate student of University of West Attica, majored in Applied Computer Science (Athens, Greece) | Sep 2012 - Jun 2018
Additional links about me can be found at my linktr.ee.
Download a PDF of my resume.